Samaritan has two core products that integrate with each other: eRecruiter and eCoordinator
eRecruiter, also called eR, is a public portal for volunteers or potential volunteers. eR is available to the public, but interacts with eCoordinator. eR integrates with third-party applications such as background check providers, e-signature software, and occupational health departments.
Key functions of eRecruiter:
- Learn how to get involved
- Browse and search for service opportunities
- Register or apply to volunteer
- Access volunteer dashboard
- View schedule shifts
- Report service hours
Want to try it for yourself? Check out our live Demo eRecruiter sites by clicking on an image below.
|Healthcare Demo||General Demo|
eCoordinator, also called eC, is a secure web-based application for volunteer coordinators. eC is not accessible to volunteers but interacts fully with eRecruiter.
Key functions of eCoordinator:
- View new volunteer records
- Track volunteer applications and hours
- Communicate with volunteers by email and text messaging
- Publish service opportunities
- Manage volunteer schedules
- Track and report analytics